LittleBird is a smart apartment technology platform company that's ready to grow significantly with our unique offering of smart devices and a powerful mobile app. If you're interested in working with hands-on technology that affects people's lives every day, this is the company for you.
A LittleBird Field Technician is the front line of our company and may sometimes be the only individual that our clients actually meet in person. Professionalism and customer service are essential. You'll be installing and servicing smart devices in apartment properties, as well as teaching residents and managers how to use the system. Most importantly, you'll ensure our clients (and their residents) have a great experience with LittleBird.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has solid hands-on technical skills (security, home automation, electrical)
- Takes pride in high-quality work
- Is organized and efficient with their time
- Loves to solve problems
- Willing to work as a team to deliver solutions for our clients
- Install automation in multiple apartment units each day
- Keep accurate notes on all work performed
- Teach apartment residents how to use their devices and mobile app
- Troubleshoot and repair smart devices
- Occasional travel to assist with field services in other cities
- Health insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Fuel card
- Paid travel
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Clean background check and drug test
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- High school diploma
- Construction, electrical, or technical experience is helpful